Founder member of Division Two 1892. Resigned 1894.
1874-1880 b d
1880-1881 d f
1882-1885 d e
1892-1894 a c
The Vics were formed in 1874 and took their unusual name to honour Queen Victoria. In 1890 they amalgamated with Hartford & Davenham United but kept their old name. For 125 years the club played at the Drill Field before this was demolished in 2002.
They became founder members of the Combination in 1890 and when the Football League was extended to form a Second Division in 1892, Victoria were invited to join.
The club finished seventh in their first season and the following year they finished bottom of the League. Rather than seek re-election, they resigned and returned to the Combination.
The club continues to exist: since 1898 they have worn green and white.